Friday, November 25, 2011

CHEESE CAKE

As  I told you before on the first blog article, I do love cheese cake!! I believe that cheese cake is the most delicious cake in the world. Today, I will introduce two baked-cheese cakes that I have eaten before.

Cream Cheese Tart
 Do you know "Quil fait bon"? It is a kind of cafe where you can take out tarts and cakes or you can eat them with coffee and tea. I went to quil fait bon in Aoyama with some of my friends. I ordered "Cream Cheese Tart" and "Matcha Tiramisu" with Earl Grey tea. They were so delicious!!!!!!! The cafe features French style, so the exterior and interior are very cute<3 There are some shops in Japan, if you get interested you should try them!
HP: http://www.quil-fait-bon.com/




White Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake 
This is what I ate yesterday at the restaurant, "Ocean Table." It is located near my house but I had not been there for a long time. The restaurans faces the sea and has some tables outside, so you can enjoy the meal as looking at the sea. It is an ordinary restanrant at dinner time but you can enjoy buffet at lunch time! I heard that you have to go and wait in front of the gate before it opens if you want to go there at lunch time because it is very popular and crowded all the time.
The white cream cheese cake with vanilla ice cream was very very very delicious. I loved it. My friend ordered "Caramel Oreo Cream Cheese cake"! It was a little bit bitter but vert tasty. There are 6 kinds of cheese cake and all of them looks delicious. The size of cake was much bigger than I expected so I was full when I ate half of it, though. 




I do love eating cheese cakes and also I do love making cheese cakes by myself.
This is what I made for Velentine's Day present for my boyfriend.
Actually I prefer baked cheese cake to rare cheese cake, but he prefers rare one, so I made it for the first time. I want to try some other kinds of cheese cake:)

If you have any recommendation of cafe or shop where we can have cheese cake, please please please tell me and take me there!

2 comments:

  1. I also love cheese cake so much!!
    The French style cafe's cheese cakses look so delicious! I wanna try them once.
    And you are very good cook!
    Your cream cheese cake looks sooooo delicious!
    How do you make it so well?
    I resoect you very much.

    I actually prefer baked cheese cake chich my mother made.
    However,I am not good at cooking sweets so I don't know the detailed recipe, but I love the thick cheese taste of it very much.

    I recommend you the tart shop which name is "FLOW", whose tart is surprisingly delicious!
    Especially, blueberry cheese tart is amazing.
    Why don't you try to eat it once if you never taste it?
    Anyway, I feel like eating cheese cake so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cheese cake! I also love it! The cheese cakes which are on your blog look very nice! You know good shops.:) And I was surprised by the fact that you can make the cheese cake by yourself! You are a nice cook. I respect you.:D

    ReplyDelete