Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OOTOYA

Do you know "OOTOYA"?


It's Japanese restaurant where I have been working since I graduated from high school.Most of dishes are served with rice and miso-soup, so if you like Japanese style food please check this out! We have some kinds of foods used meat(chicken, pork), grilled fish, a bowl of rice topped with chicken and eggs(oyakodon), soba and udon. Those who live alone, in particular, should come to our restaurant and you can eat well-balanced healthy food. Also we have some sweets of maccha or small adzuki beans.

While I work at OOTOYA as a waitress, I am one of the fans of OOTOYA, too:) So I would like to introduce the most favourite set menu today.

CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES STIR-FRY
WITH BLACK VENEGAR SET
(790 yen 1075 kcal)

If you come to OOTOYA to have lunch or dinner for the first time, I strongly reccomend you to eat this menu.
This it the most popular of all the dishes. Fried chicken, fried root vegetables such as carrots and lotus root or popatoes are tossed with sweet-and-sour vinegar. If you don't like chicken, you have 2 choices; fried pork or fried cod fillets. 

PORK LOIN AND VEGETABLES STIR-FRY WITH BLACK VENEGAR SET (800yen 963kcal)

COD AND VEGETABLES STIR-FRY WITH BLACK VENEGAR SET (810yen 880kcal)


    

Also, we have some sweets. I love OOTOYA's sweet<3
Especially, I like this the best.
SOYMILK BLANCMANGE AND
MATCHA GREEN TEA PARFAIT

If you get intersted in OOTOYA, please come to eat. I'm sure you like it!!!!
We have Engllish menu, Chinese menu and Korean(Hankul) menu, so you can come there with your friends from abroad:) 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks so delicious*
    I must try it!!
    I'd better search where I can find the restaurant on the internet.

    There are so many restaurants around us, but many of them mainly serves foreign dishes.
    However, as you mentioned and also well known, Japanese food is usually healthy and well balanced therefore we Japanese should value our traditional dishes more.

    By the way, the menu you introduced looks using a lot of vegetables and really healthy!!
    I like it by just looking at picture:D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good. I wanna try it :0) I like that you can choose what kind of meat you want. Sometimes I want to eat a certain dish but I don't like the meat or I really want to eat a different kind of meat, but Japanese restaurants usually don't let you make changes to the menu. It's really frustrating :0S But I can do it here! Yea!

    ReplyDelete